Located in Brockville, overlooking the St. Lawrence River, Fulford Place is a magnificent 20,000 sq. foot mansion built between 1899-1901 for self-made millionaire and Senator, George T. Fulford. The mansion and its collection were donated to the Ontario Heritage Trust in 1991. Items from the collection are exhibited in the house as they were over 100 years ago. The Trust's extensive restoration of Fulford Place brings to life the glamorous lifestyle of the early 20th century’s new aristocracy - the business tycoon. Fulford Place offers seasonal events, educational programming, guided tours and a Tea Room serving lunch and afternoon tea.